Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plantar Fas Im Going To My Second Dr Appt For Plantar Fascitiis (12 Points!!!)?

Im going to my second dr appt for plantar fascitiis (12 points!!!)? - plantar fas

I went to a lottttt doctors and finally an answer .. I even wrote a plantar FA
haha

IN loooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttt in one ... Pain and death.

The first has me super feet, night splints nad take ice and Motrin.

ft. super bad
and nothing at all.

If I make an appointment with my doctor at sea in the morning
What do you think will happen?

my father and my mother said to say yes to the operation before we see more doctors and more information and materials

Kinda I Want because I feel that your operation will make a difference

What do you think the doctor said?

and what do you think I would do it if we say that surgery, and btw your two feet

Thank you sooo much (:

No comments:

Post a Comment