Sunday, January 24, 2010

Animated Fish Rug Animated Fish Detective Series And US Ghost Soliders In A Horror Movie.?

Animated fish detective series and US ghost soliders in a horror movie.? - animated fish rug

So I want the name of a cartoon series was a very long time ago and the horror a few years ago.

The animated series is a detective noir cliché the raincoat hard and Fedora detective always seems a little bitter and angry. The setting was a city under the sea and those who had taken fish or mermaids, if you want. Someone knows her name?

The other thin I'm looking for the name of an Asian (or at least I think it is) horror film about a group of Asians stummble a little ghost on U.S. troops. I think the setting was in Vietnam and Korea, but not sure

Can someone help me please? That was in my head for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment